We would like to hold a pre-season meeting on Tuesday 14th March 2017 from 6.30pm to 8 pm to discuss the 2017 season.
The meeting will take place in Hobbs Pavilion on Parkers Piece (I have booked and double checked booking the room).
Attendees: Ian Ross, Julie Durrant, Daryl Emes, Shirley Oliver
- Arrival & Refreshment
- Personnel in place for 2017 season
- Female and Male shower/toilet blocks – Everyday issues & refurbishment
- Suggested change of early morning swim days
- Leaf & general cleanliness
- Basket room attendant
- Café – opening times & retail items
- Planned events
If you could ask people to let me know if they wish to attend that would be great so that I can keep track of numbers (firstname.lastname@example.org). I am also happy if anyone is unable to attend but would like to raise any items that they forward them to me in order for them to be included.
Julie Durrant – Recreation Technical Officer, Cambridge City Council (01223 458644
cambridge.gov.uk | facebook.com/camcitco | twitter.com/camcitco
695 total views, 5 views today