Aug 1st 2018
What a great summer we are having. We hope you are enjoying the Lido this year.
The Committee would like to provide a summary update of our activities and discussions on your behalf.
The Committee is holding regular meetings with GLL/ Better and the City Council about improving:
1. Cleaning – we now have a regular cleaner and more regular checks being carried out
2. Volunteers – are helping with cleaning too
3. Café opening times – more regular and published via Twitter
4. Lifeguards and the use of high visibility chairs
5. Access entry cards for the future to reduce queues
6. Publicity – leaflets printed and distributed across the city
7. Swim tests – a new wristband for children to show they have been tested
8. Fun floats for children
9. Possible introduction of timed swims at peak periods
10. Possible introduction of yoga and other activities, incl a Family Fun Day
We also expect to be involved in plans for celebrating the Lido’s centenary in 2023, and in the City Council’s feasibility study for possible future improvements.
If you have any issues that you would like the Committee to raise, please email: email@example.com
25 total views, 10 views today